I echo the sentiments of George Stocker's article here:
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 651 651 22 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 417 417 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 393 393 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Orange Outlets Near Breaker Box
- 13 Does my electronic parking brake remain engaged if I disconnect the battery?
- 10 Is it safe to place wood between a car and a jack stand?
- 9 Identifying My Main Water Shutoff Valve / Setup
- 7 Should the rear brakes get hotter than the front in a RWD vehicle?
- 7 Trigger route action from component
- View more network posts →