A network admin with some experience doing front end SharePoint development, a little jquery and a fair amount of SQL & TSQL. Played a lot with XML data structures and XPath inside of Microsoft InfoPath. I find myself to be an IT generalist and I enjoy dabbling in different disciplines. I've blown up a few motherboards in my time...
I've been coding in VBA for over 10 years and continually find myself returning to it due to the ease of developing solutions inside of MS Office products. It might not have the horsepower of a full blown C++ application, but when it gets the job done sometimes it's all you need!
Formerly CCNA certified, have Security Plus CE cert.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 18 '16 at 17:31
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Super User 929 929 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- SharePoint 525 525 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 391 391 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 355 355 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Notepad++ Setting for Disabling Auto-open Previous Files
- 43 When does Windows write registry changes to disk?
- 27 Looking for a fiber optic "switch" or "router" for home use
- 12 XPath: Default to 'Node A', select 'Node B' instead if 'Node B' is not empty
- 11 Windows Process Activation Service (WAS) encountered a failure when it started a worker process to serve the application pool
- 10 Your client does not support opening this list with Windows Explorer
- 9 Hashcat with Kali 2 in a VM
- View more network posts →