DIY Mechanic Mechanical Engineer
- 1999 BMW M5 (E39)
- 2004 Chevrolet Lumina SS (aka Pontiac GTO, Holden/Vauxhall Monaro)
- 2006 VW Touareg W12
- 2009 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE
- 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport
From my 2016 moderator election campaign:
They call him Unflappable Zaid,
Petrol-head of the finest grade.
With youth on his side,
He'll take in his stride,
Mod duties. (Without getting paid!)
Member for 8 years, 5 months
55 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 at 19:08
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 38k 38k 3535 gold badges116116 silver badges257257 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 33.3k 33.3k 1414 gold badges7474 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.9k 7.9k 1212 gold badges3131 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Islam 948 948 66 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 221 Why doesn't my Bash script recognize aliases?
- 143 Is there a way to dynamically refresh the less command?
- 142 How do I add more members to my ENUM-type column in MySQL?
- 134 When is xargs needed?
- 122 How to replace a string in an existing file in Perl?
- 75 How can I keep stray cats off my car?
- 73 How do I add more members to my ENUM-type column in MySQL?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
38 Helping our new users make the transition Jan 5 '16
24 The Great MAF Experiment Dec 20 '16
21 What makes mechanics.SE so special? Apr 13 '16
19 Helping our new users make the transition Jan 8 '16
18 What makes mechanics.SE so special? Apr 13 '16
14 Congrats to Zaid for Making 10K Jan 5 '16
13 Helping our new users make the transition Jan 8 '16
12 Helping our new users make the transition Jan 22 '16