DIY Mechanic Mechanical Engineer
- 1999 BMW M5 (E39)
- 2004 Chevrolet Lumina SS (aka Pontiac GTO, Holden/Vauxhall Monaro)
- 2006 VW Touareg W12
- 2009 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE
- 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport
From my 2016 moderator election campaign:
They call him Unflappable Zaid,
Petrol-head of the finest grade.
With youth on his side,
He'll take in his stride,
Mod duties. (Without getting paid!)
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Member for 9 years, 11 months
61 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 at 15:07
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 38.6k 38.6k 3939 gold badges131131 silver badges270270 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 34.8k 34.8k 1414 gold badges8181 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.1k 9.1k 1313 gold badges3333 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Islam 961 961 11 gold badge66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 268 Why doesn't my Bash script recognize aliases?
- 172 How do I add more members to my ENUM-type column in MySQL?
- 160 Is there a way to dynamically refresh the less command?
- 144 How to replace a string in an existing file in Perl
- 140 When is xargs needed?
- 82 Comparing two files in Vim
- 75 How can I keep stray cats off my car?
- View more network posts →