DIY Mechanic Mechanical Engineer
- 1999 BMW M5 (E39)
- 2004 Chevrolet Lumina SS (aka Pontiac GTO, Holden/Vauxhall Monaro)
- 2006 VW Touareg W12
- 2009 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE
- 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport
From my 2016 moderator election campaign:
They call him Unflappable Zaid,
Petrol-head of the finest grade.
With youth on his side,
He'll take in his stride,
Mod duties. (Without getting paid!)
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 38.8k 38.8k 4141 gold badges136136 silver badges275275 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 35.4k 35.4k 1414 gold badges8282 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.3k 9.3k 1313 gold badges3535 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Islam 981 981 11 gold badge66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 272 Why doesn't my Bash script recognize aliases?
- 185 How do I add more members to my ENUM-type column in MySQL?
- 164 Is there a way to dynamically refresh the less command?
- 152 How to replace a string in an existing file in Perl
- 141 When is xargs needed?
- 83 Comparing two files in Vim
- 75 How can I keep stray cats off my car?
- View more network posts →