DIY Mechanic Mechanical Engineer
- 1999 BMW M5 (E39)
- 2004 Chevrolet Lumina SS (aka Pontiac GTO, Holden/Vauxhall Monaro)
- 2006 VW Touareg W12
- 2009 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE
- 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport
From my 2016 moderator election campaign:
They call him Unflappable Zaid,
Petrol-head of the finest grade.
With youth on his side,
He'll take in his stride,
Mod duties. (Without getting paid!)
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Member for 10 years, 1 month
61 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 at 15:07
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 38.8k 38.8k 4141 gold badges134134 silver badges274274 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 35.3k 35.3k 1414 gold badges8282 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.2k 9.2k 1313 gold badges3434 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Islam 971 971 11 gold badge66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 271 Why doesn't my Bash script recognize aliases?
- 180 How do I add more members to my ENUM-type column in MySQL?
- 163 Is there a way to dynamically refresh the less command?
- 150 How to replace a string in an existing file in Perl
- 140 When is xargs needed?
- 82 Comparing two files in Vim
- 75 How can I keep stray cats off my car?
- View more network posts →