DIY Mechanic Mechanical Engineer
- 1999 BMW M5 (E39)
- 2004 Chevrolet Lumina SS (aka Pontiac GTO, Holden/Vauxhall Monaro)
- 2006 VW Touareg W12
- 2009 Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE
- 2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport
From my 2016 moderator election campaign:
They call him Unflappable Zaid,
Petrol-head of the finest grade.
With youth on his side,
He'll take in his stride,
Mod duties. (Without getting paid!)
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Member for 9 years, 1 month
58 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 20:19
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 38.3k 38.3k 3737 gold badges126126 silver badges263263 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 34.1k 34.1k 1414 gold badges7777 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.4k 8.4k 1212 gold badges3232 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Islam 950 950 66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 244 Why doesn't my Bash script recognize aliases?
- 157 How do I add more members to my ENUM-type column in MySQL?
- 147 Is there a way to dynamically refresh the less command?
- 139 When is xargs needed?
- 136 How to replace a string in an existing file in Perl?
- 75 How can I keep stray cats off my car?
- 73 How do I add more members to my ENUM-type column in MySQL?
- View more network posts →