Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 5.1k 5.1k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4k 4k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.3k 3.3k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Politics 2.6k 2.6k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.1k 2.1k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Why is SMS used as a way of verifying a user's mobile, when it is not even encrypted in transit?
- 49 Why doesn't the nucleus have "nucleus-probability cloud"?
- 35 With what liquid should I fill my dead, intraversable seas?
- 33 Why doesn't oil produce sound when poured?
- 33 Why won't China or Russia modernize North Korea's army by selling them modern military equipment?
- 32 What happens to an inductor if the stored energy does not find a path to discharge?
- 31 Can I pour concrete over a PVC sewer pipe without damaging it?
- View more network posts →