I have been a computer service technician and technology consultant since the late 1990s.
My background is in aviation (jet mechanic), technology and business management. Blending these fields has been interesting as well as educational. Troubleshooting is a specialty; I love to make things work when everyone else says it can't be done.
Love planes, motorcycles and cars.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 15 '18 at 17:37
Top network posts
- 65 Destroy a hard drive without proper equipment
- 59 How do I physically prevent people from unplugging an Ethernet cable?
- 43 Leaving car for 3 weeks, change oil before or after?
- 35 How can I prevent the privacy warning in Excel?
- 27 Leaving car with automatic transmission in Neutral instead of Park
- 23 Entering lots of dates without having to physically key the / (forward slash)
- 22 How to insert text line between two tables in Microsoft Word?
- View more network posts →