I have been a computer service technician and technology consultant since the late 1990s.
My background is in aviation (jet mechanic), technology and business management. Blending these fields has been interesting as well as educational. Troubleshooting is a specialty; I love to make things work when everyone else says it can't be done.
Love planes, motorcycles and cars.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 15 '18 at 17:37
- Super User 22k 22k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 9k 9k 1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Aviation 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Web Applications 177 177 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Destroy a hard drive without proper equipment
- 59 How do I physically prevent people from unplugging an Ethernet cable?
- 43 Leaving car for 3 weeks, change oil before or after?
- 39 What is the location of lock screen images on Windows 10?
- 35 How can I prevent the privacy warning in Excel?
- 29 Leaving car with automatic transmission in Neutral instead of Park
- 26 Word 2013 showing two pages side by side
- View more network posts →