Spokane, WA, USA
Member for 2 years, 7 months
If you do what you'll love, you'll never work a day in your life.
Software engineering presents a series of small problems, each one a momentarily insurmountable obstacle which, with patients and ingenuity, can be solved.
I write code to solve problems elegantly and efficiently. I code for work, and some on the side to wile away the hours. When you can do something well, it's easy to derive enjoyment from doing it.
(in a pirate voice)
"These be design principles, because if ye adhere strictly to them, ye won't get much code written." - Tom Capaul
Top network posts
- 50 Generate C# project using CMake
- 7 Get an S3Object from a GetObjectResponse in AWS Java SDK 2.0
- 6 DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE not defined
- 5 Set WORKING_DIRECTORY for ExternalProject_Add CONFIGURE_COMMAND
- 5 Downloading an object byte range from Google Cloud Storage using Java SDK
- 5 Emergency flashers drain the battery in 5-10 minutes
- View more network posts →