I work at Corporate Technology Solutions, Inc., a software consulting firm that specializes in custom software development for the financial services industries in the Greater Milwaukee Area in Wisconsin. I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
As a consultant and engineer, typical projects for me revolve around full-stack web application development. My strengths include:
- gathering functional and technical requirements,
- database design and administration (ssis, sql-server),
- testing, integration, and training.
In my spare time I like to read, relax, sample great Wisconsin beer, and of course, contribute to Stack Overflow!
Some achievements I'm proud of (Stack Overflow):
- Usually in the top 1,000 users for all time rank by reputation
- 38/40 candidate score (if I were to ever run for moderator)
- c# – gold badge
- jquery – gold badge
- sql – silver badge
- sql-server – silver badge
I never intend to give bad advice. If you find that any of my answers are counter-productive or just plain wrong, please leave a comment! I'm more than happy to fix or delete answers if they aren't up to snuff.
- Stack Overflow 99.4k 99.4k 1919 gold badges158158 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 221 221 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Super User 211 211 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1668 How do I escape a single quote in SQL Server?
- 1289 How to remove the border highlight on an input text element
- 508 How to change an element's title attribute using jQuery
- 224 HTML encoding issues - "Â" character showing up instead of " "
- 152 How to post in Google+ wall
- 121 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 110 ASP.Net Master Page and File path issues
- View more network posts →