I'm a Java developer with exposure to several other languages and platforms including .Net, Ruby/Rails, and Flex.
I've worked on a variety of types of projects ranging from short term individual work to very large scale, multi-phase projects using multiple large development teams.
I've developed both back end message processing systems as well as end user facing webapps.
I most enjoy working on smaller teams with other talented developers in an environment where we are responsible for the entire application stack end to end.
I'm lucky enough to have a great job that I enjoy leading a product development team at a small company in Dallas, but I'm always interested in hearing about other opportunities. Feel free to take a look at my CV on Stack Overflow Careers.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 13 '12 at 15:52
- Stack Overflow 17k 17k 1515 gold badges6262 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 588 588 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 469 469 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 331 331 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 204 Best way to compare 2 XML documents in Java
- 182 What are all the different ways to create an object in Java?
- 102 REST response code for invalid data
- 97 Calling Java varargs method with single null argument?
- 78 Print the stack trace of an exception
- 75 Why is pg_restore returning successfully but not actually restoring my database?
- 64 Get path of current script when executed through a symlink
- View more network posts →