Dangerous combination of mechanically inclined, lack of knowledge, and bipolar disorder. (ie: I take a lot of things apart that don't end up being put back together)
Top network posts
- 22 What is happening when a two-stroke engine is said to be "four-stroking"?
- 10 Filling diesel vehicles - Vent trick
- 10 Why do blinkers of two cars never blink synchronously?
- 9 Access car settings with aftermarket radio
- 8 What is this loud semi-regular clicking on a 2001 Honda CR-V?
- 8 Can a oil leak covering my engine cause a fire or smoke?
- 7 How many kms is too many for a 400cc bike
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.