Computer programmer by trade, I drive a 2002 honda odyssey for utility and a 1986 Dodge B250 Camper Van (factory conversion by Roadtrek) for fun.
Do as much of my own maintenance as possible and plan to keep doing more, steadily improving that RV is one of my main leisure activities.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 14:28
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 853 853 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 427 427 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 356 356 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 How to declare a custom class in google scripts?
- 27 Should I try to long-distance parent or will I do more harm than good?
- 26 Kid throwing ice cream cone back to the vendor
- 25 HR just asked for my degree. I don't have one. What do I do?
- 19 When to choose App Engine over Cloud Functions?
- 14 Retrieve the e-mail address of a Google Form respondent without asking for their e-mail address in the form
- 14 Are 10-year-old winter tires OK for summer use?
- View more network posts →