Computer programmer by trade, I drive a 2002 honda odyssey for utility and a 1986 Dodge B250 Camper Van (factory conversion by Roadtrek) for fun.
Do as much of my own maintenance as possible and plan to keep doing more, steadily improving that RV is one of my main leisure activities.
Member for 2 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 at 20:02
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 512 512 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 427 427 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 356 356 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 How to declare a custom class in google scripts?
- 27 Should I try to long-distance parent or will I do more harm than good?
- 26 Kid throwing ice cream cone back to the vendor
- 14 Daughter is deciding to have a child with near-total stranger
- 14 Are 10-year-old winter tires OK for summer use?
- 13 When to choose App Engine over Cloud Functions?
- 13 Retrieve the e-mail address of a Google Form respondent without asking for their e-mail address in the form
- View more network posts →