I like TDD and clean architectures with clean code inside.
My first language was C++, learned when I was young. After I started working as a software engineer there was a lot of switching between C++ and .NET/C#, and thus I really like both languages. I also like Python very much, and have some experience. I had also a very brief period using Java, and a lot of small encounters with languages like Prolog, Fortran, and Lisp. Later I was working as a SCRUM master and then as an architect and supervisor of multiple SCRUM teams. In 2018 I've been working with hearing instruments at Sonova WSC as a .NET Software Engineer.
Since 2019 I'm working at Google.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '18 at 19:21
- Stack Overflow 32.4k 32.4k 1313 gold badges9393 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Computer Science 598 598 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 461 461 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 309 309 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 170 How to inject a commit between some two arbitrary commits in the past?
- 46 Sort list of strings by a part of the string
- 35 How to inject a commit between some two arbitrary commits in the past?
- 33 How to write a custom estimator in sklearn and use cross-validation on it?
- 30 What are the ranges of coordinates in the CIELAB color space?
- 29 How to add an id to filename before extension?
- 28 How to deal with Code Contracts warning CC1036 when using string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace?
- View more network posts →