When evaluating a new technology, remember that novelty is its own reward
- Stack Overflow 16k 16k 88 gold badges4949 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 805 805 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 207 207 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 207 207 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 171 171 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 140 How to permanently disable region-folding in Visual Studio 2008
- 133 Split a string by another string in C#
- 78 When to use a Cast or Convert
- 60 What is the default behavior of Equals Method?
- 37 Why do .Net books talk about stack vs heap memory allocation?
- 29 What are the pros and cons using the asp.net membership?
- 27 How to configure invariant culture in ASP.NET globalization?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.