Retired Metallurgical Engineer. Primarily specifications and failure analysis (like CSI programs except using real science) in the petrochemical industry. I have done nearly all my own auto and home maintenance and repairs. Hobbies ; tropical fish /ponds, cooking, gardening/ landscaping, siviculture ,birding.
Huntsville, TX, United States
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '17 at 20:51
- Gardening & Landscaping 2.9k 2.9k 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 2.7k 2.7k 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.2k 1.2k 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Do the Mt. Everest rescue helicopters have modified engines to operate at high altitudes?
- 25 How can I repair this gas leak on my new range? Teflon tape isn't working
- 17 Are tin roofs "permanent"?
- 17 Broken wheel studs
- 13 Why is oil used as the lubricant in power generators, while water is the most available, cheapest and accessible lubricant?
- 13 How can a storm drop 40 inches (1 metre) of rain?
- 11 What is this yellow powder on my exhaust manifold?
- View more network posts →