I cycle a lot, and I'm quite young at the moment. I service bikes for fun and usually ride some of the more expensive ranges of bikes, so I don't know much about the lower range of bikes. I WILL help in any way I can, although I don't identify parts, I just work on them!!!
Top network posts
- 15 Why don't I get shocked constantly?
- 11 I need a new derailleur
- 9 Is this tire properly fitted on the rim?
- 7 My rear bike wheel is wobbling back and forth when I ride
- 7 The stem connects the handlebars to the...?
- 6 Should I change my Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyre?
- 5 Quick release lever for wheel is stuck
- View more network posts →