Computer guy by day, computer guy by night, computer guy by weekends. so far all stacks have voted down my "what is sleep" question.
I also like things that move with engine power. specifically 4wd things. and then 4 wheel driving with them.
I have been known to be a bit excessive / ridiculous. My latest project is putting a way too big engine in a van. I might have a blower sticking out the roof.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 '16 at 22:58
Top network posts
- 22 proper oil for 1940's era aluminum ford engine
- 21 Why do cars die after removing jumper cables?
- 16 How are rotary valves sealed
- 15 Why would you need a crank sensor if you had a cam sensor?
- 13 What differences are there between straight cut and helical cut gears?
- 13 Have paleontologists systematically ignored dinosaur DNA that does not match the evolutionary model?
- 8 What is the real history behind of the Ford GAA engine?
- View more network posts →