I really appreciate the Stack Overflow community.
I am the only person at the company who deals with software development making me fill the rolls of a software designer, programmer, dba, server admin, and graphics artist.
My main goals when designing and coding are: how can I make the user experience easiest, and how can I reduce redundancy.
When developing software, I take a duality approach where I design an approximate Waterfall model as a map, and then traverse through the map using a SCRUM agile approach.
"Acknowledge your faults so you can overcome them."
- Stack Overflow 77.7k 77.7k 4040 gold badges185185 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.9k 29.9k 44 gold badges6868 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Chess 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 568 568 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 471 Why use ICollection and not IEnumerable or List<T> on many-many/one-many relationships?
- 365 <button> vs. <input type="button" />. Which to use?
- 251 Increase close vote weight for gold tag badge holders
- 154 What does jQuery.fn mean?
- 133 What does it mean global namespace would be polluted?
- 132 How to clear jQuery validation error messages?
- View more network posts →