What do I look for in a post? Clarity and Contribution.
NO vote: If the post is clear, but makes no contribution OR if the post is unclear, but makes a contribution (though I will try to improve the clarity either by comments or direct edit).
UP vote: If the post is clear and makes a contribution.
DOWN vote: If the post is unclear and makes no contribution (though I will try to see if I've missed something by commenting).
- Signal Processing♦ 18.7k 18.7k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Academia 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 183 Xcode linker error: file too small for architecture x86_64
- 87 Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 58 How to maintain a sometimes-used vehicle?
- 56 Why is the Fourier transform so important?
- 51 What's the "average" requests per second for a production web application?
- 50 How to choose a good grading curve for yes/no exams?
- 46 How to respond to an upset student?
- View more network posts →