I'm a certified car nut. Did my first engine swap when I was 17yrs old because I hydro-locked my MK3 Golf. That was my first car as well...
I have a deep love for old school european cars, I myself own a 1991 BMW 318is that has had all sorts of work done to it. An engine swap from an E36 is probably the most major improvement I've made. If anyone is interested I'd more than happy to direct them to a build page that I have elsewhere on the web :)
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '11 at 18:43
Top network posts
- 9 Diagnosing a worn wheel bearing
- 7 Diesel vs Petrol motorcars. Pro's and cons?
- 7 Does Downshifting (Engine Braking) Cause Extra Wear and Tear?
- 6 When I drive my car through a puddle the power steering goes out
- 5 Wheel stuck or fused to drum
- 5 What code do I enter to fix my radio on a Mitsubishi Eclipse?
- View more network posts →