Consulting Engineer, Pharma AVI (Downstate, NY)
Vocational College Professor/Vintage/CAN-AM:'72 2002tii FP
ASE Advanced Master/ASE Engine Machinist Emeritus Cantankerous old hippie who generously shares knowledge, whether right or wrong
Member for 4 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '19 at 2:25
Top network posts
- 33 Is 15V too high for a standard car battery?
- 17 Disc Brakes Vs Drum Brakes
- 14 Why do Internal Combustion Engines have specific "Firing Orders"?
- 14 How do I tell if I screwed up my oil change?
- 13 Reusing self locking nuts
- 12 Why tighten down in a criss-cross pattern?
- 12 How do A/C professionals dispose of refrigerant?
- View more network posts →