Consulting Engineer, Pharma AVI (Downstate, NY)
Vocational College Professor/Vintage/CAN-AM:'72 2002tii FP
ASE Advanced Master/ASE Engine Machinist Emeritus Cantankerous old hippie who generously shares knowledge, whether right or wrong
Member for 3 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '19 at 2:25
Top network posts
- 33 Is 15V too high for a standard car battery?
- 17 Disc Brakes Vs Drum Brakes
- 14 Why do Internal Combustion Engines have specific "Firing Orders"?
- 14 How do I tell if I screwed up my oil change?
- 12 How do A/C professionals dispose of refrigerant?
- 12 Reusing self locking nuts
- 12 Why tighten down in a criss-cross pattern?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
9 The Great MAF Experiment Dec 22 '16
3 Pre-Moderator Election - Mod Interview Sep 26 '16
2 Shots fired in the dark Mar 13 '18
2 Should we be closing questions more regularly? Apr 26 '19