40 years as an Automotive Technician, owned 2 shops in my lifetime and managed several.
I have always been a working owner or manager, I did not sit in the office.
I was ASE Master Mechanic with L1 certified for a while, I let the certs expire heading towards retirement.
I miss working on cars.
Somewhere on Planet Earth
Member for 5 years
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '18 at 21:42
- Super User 55.9k 55.9k 1919 gold badges104104 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 7.9k 7.9k 1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Bicycles 841 841 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 704 704 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 166 166 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Windows 7 SP1 Windows Update stuck checking for updates
- 107 What are the "N" versions of Windows 8?
- 61 How to get hard drive serial number from command line?
- 55 What can I do if I forgot my Windows password?
- 50 Is there a way to enable "god mode" in Windows 8, like you could in Windows 7?
- 48 What are these green checkmarks on my Desktop icons?
- 47 Chrome cookies folder in Windows 7
- View more network posts →