In my professional life, I'm a development manager for a Telecoms company in the UK. I manage a team of 4 developers and we build IVR based applications.
Outside of that, I'm a member of a carnival club in Somerset (UK)... every year in November we have carnival processions of huge illuminated carnival floats running off a 800KVA generator with around 11,000 GLS light bulbs on it drawing around 2200amps.... and it's my job to wire the damn thing up!!
England, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '11 at 22:04
- Electrical Engineering 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Skeptics 573 573 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 538 538 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 306 306 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 When to use Capacitors?
- 47 Are vegetables good for me?
- 37 Using BETWEEN in CASE SQL statement
- 34 Entity Framework 5 model first - Where is IDisposable gone?
- 34 How do step-up transformers work?
- 23 Using a transformer to step down 230V to 12V
- 22 What is the meaning of Microchip's acronym TRIS for data direction registers?
- View more network posts →