Currently Lead electrician @ lumbermill , Scuba when I can get off shore (instructor trainer) and Ride horses when not fixing the barn, or equipment on our small farm. Started out in construction and completed my electrical apprenticeship in the 70's. USAF in the late 70's-80's. after the Air Force worked for Hewlett Packard in many technical areas Lasers, Ion Implant, Plasma etch & Ash. After taking a early retirement From HP I have worked for a hospital and several small companies building homes and equipment where ever the jobs are. My licenses include Oregon General Supervising Electrician, EPA 608 universal HVAC and 609 MVAC for working on heating and cooling systems.
Top network posts
- 60 Why is my garage grounded ONLY when it rains?
- 44 Marijuana smoke migrating to my condo!
- 43 How to remove nails with heads cut off?
- 41 Can Teflon thread tape be reused?
- 38 How to clean a burnt wall socket?
- 37 Would it be Code legal to have an all-240V house in the United States?
- 33 GFI outlets tripped after power outage
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.