I do have learning difficulties .There are some things that others find very simple that I find really hard . I like playing Chess . I can lift heavy things . I work mainly in PowerElectronics, RF and Analog .A lot of my work involves teaching .I have bought a 2011 Nissanleaf and are finding it good so far .I also own a jetboat which I bought to avoid midlife crises . I have a Ham liscence but have not used it much .I have recently been given some equipment which I am starting to use .University was an experience for me . I told the lecturers that I need this to develop my social skills . I got all the grades and graduated when I was ready.
Christchurch New Zealand
Member for 3 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 11 '18 at 11:29
- Electrical Engineering 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 344 344 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 339 339 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 238 238 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Why were germanium diodes so fast and germanium transistors so slow?
- 15 What is the purpose of putting a capacitor on the primary side of a step-down transformer?
- 15 How to upgrade a motorcycle battery to a bigger AH battery?
- 14 Replace car batteries with capacitors?
- 12 How does the car's ECU detect a misfire?
- 12 Why do microwave ovens use magnetrons?
- 12 Does magnetism affect the likelihood of an electrical arc occurring?
- View more network posts →