Completing a masters degree in mechanical engineering and working as a vehicle integration engineer for an electric vehicle startup.
Trying to fix up my BMW e36 convertible and my house at the same time...
- Home Improvement 2k 2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 781 781 22 gold badges55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 636 636 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 363 363 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Travel 291 291 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Scientifically speaking, how and why does sweating (soldering) copper pipes work?
- 18 Arriving in Atlanta after US Preclearance in Dublin. Will I go through TSA security in Atlanta to transfer to a connecting flight?
- 12 What could cause high HC and CO, but low NO and CO2 in a smog test
- 8 When should twisted pair wires be used?
- 7 How is peer-to-peer lending taxed in the US?
- 6 3D printing a boat hull
- 6 In an Aquaponic system, can grow beds drain into each other?
- View more network posts →