Bioengineer by education, Software Developer by trade. I have primarily worked on medical instruments doing everything from GUI design, refactoring, machine learning and tool making, computer vision, scripting, and a bit of software architecture for the components and layers I happen to work upon.
I work hard to provide for my family who I love without limit and software has been where I was given a first opportunity to contribute to this thing we call industry.
San Francisco Bay Area
Member for 3 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 19 '18 at 6:12
Top network posts
- 31 Why would a lender care who paid off a debt during a refinance evaluation?
- 24 Force "net user" command to set password longer than 14 characters
- 16 Force "net user" command to set password longer than 14 characters
- 13 How low does the oil level have to get to trigger the low oil light?
- 12 What's the meaning of a "lean" vs "rich" air fuel mixture
- 11 How did OOP evolve to include the notion of Properties
- 9 System Python conflict between Anaconda and existing Python installation
- View more network posts →