Bioengineer by education, Software Developer by trade. I have primarily worked on medical instruments doing everything from GUI design, refactoring, machine learning and tool making, computer vision, scripting, and a bit of software architecture for the components and layers I happen to work upon.
I work hard to provide for my family who I love without limit and software has been where I was given a first opportunity to contribute to this thing we call industry.
San Francisco Bay Area
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 26 '19 at 5:36
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.6k 1.6k 77 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 687 687 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 553 553 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Force "net user" command to set password longer than 14 characters
- 31 Why would a lender care who paid off a debt during a refinance evaluation?
- 27 How to scroll without moving my cursor in Visual Studio Code from the Keyboard
- 24 Force "net user" command to set password longer than 14 characters
- 21 Format truncated Python float as int in string
- 20 System Python conflict between Anaconda and existing Python installation
- 19 Why does Kingo Root app need network access?
- View more network posts →