I re-engineer the things that engineers didn't make the right way the first time. Do you like the internet? I make sure you can get it! I'm a Linux, Cisco and Windows fanboy. My daily duties including listening to the annoying Systems Administrator tell me he doesn't have access to his Counter Strike server and making sure your debit card works when you use it.... Don't piss me off >_O
I like tinkering with cars, I've been doing it for quite a while.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '16 at 8:17
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 521 521 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 507 507 44 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 304 304 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Removing spaces from a variable input using PowerShell 4.0
- 21 Why smaller engines on newer vehicles
- 20 Turning off a manual transmission car by stalling the engine
- 14 What is a leak down tester and what can I do with it?
- 11 Have I caused engine damage by cranking it backwards?
- 11 What does it mean to retard an engine?
- 11 If you change your oil with synthetic can you never safely go back to using conventional?
- View more network posts →