- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 968 968 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 321 321 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Travel 310 310 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 289 289 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Inline functions - what are they exactly vis-a-vis the inline keyword?
- 15 How does the new Ryanair luggage policy work?
- 12 Do I need to pay charges / taxes to drive in London on the weekend?
- 11 How can I concentrate points in areas of higher curvature?
- 10 void* as generic in C, is it safe?
- 9 std::set, how do lower_bound and upper_bound work?
- 9 Is the /eə/ sound related to the /ə/ sound in British English?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.