I test broken cars weekdays. Weekends are for airplanes, jet ski and horse riding.
BSME a long time ago. Catalysts and Oxygen Sensors are fun.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '19 at 18:26
Top network posts
- 26 What is the small metal square attached to the wheel or tire?
- 22 Grease on wheel bolts or not?
- 20 What could cause high HC and CO, but low NO and CO2 in a smog test
- 18 What are these loops in the brake line for?
- 17 How to test a bolted-in heavy duty 50a / 80a / 100a fuse with a multimeter without removing it?
- 17 Checking Tire Pressure when the tire is warm or cold
- 16 Diesel Engine Runaway - What is it?
- View more network posts →