Embedded software engineer with 35+ years experience. Tinkerer with all things mechanical but most especially cars and small engines (snow blower, lawn tractors, etc).
The Great State of New Hampshire
Member for 4 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 24 '17 at 13:57
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 9.1k 9.1k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 141 141 33 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Android Enthusiasts 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 What are the benefits of a lightweight flywheel and why aren't they lightweight already?
- 24 Why does a gas engines torque and horsepower curve always meet at 5252 RPM?
- 23 How does the car's ECU detect a misfire?
- 22 What mechanical revolution is measured in "RPM"?
- 22 What are these loops in the brake line for?
- 22 Why does stopping and starting a car in heavy traffic burn more fuel?
- 21 What happens if I change the oil when the engine is cold?
- View more network posts →