I'm not formally a programmer, but work as a Supply Chain Analyst where I'm often using Python, SQL, excel, and other software.
I do enjoy writing code, and find StackOverflow a very helpful resource.
- English Language Learners 503 503 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 488 488 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 395 395 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Law 141 141 44 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 133 133 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 '09 Chevy Malibu - No Crank, No Start - Heavy Troubleshooting Already Completed
- 8 PyInstaller .exe file does nothing
- 7 Pyomo can't locate GLPK solver
- 6 Broken Exhaust Manifold Stud - How to remove?
- 6 Broken Exhaust Manifold Stud - Replacement part specs or part number
- 5 Loud High-Pitched brake squeal
- 5 How to write 1-million-row Excel Files with openxlsx Package in R
- View more network posts →