I'm curious as to what everyone would think about starting a blog for the site?
Please post up:
- If you'd be interested in contributing
- What your activity level would be (how many posts per month/year/ever)
- What content could be brought to a blog?
- Would it really help anyone/anything?
- What would be the format for the blog?
- Any other pertinent ideas about a blog?
Full disclosure, I posted this Meta post nearly two years ago asking the same question. There was a little bit of a response, and I assume those two individuals would be of the same opinion. The difference now from then is Stack Exchange is no longer hosting the blogs. If we would like to create one somewhere, we are free to do that, then we can have the Powers-That-Be make the connection for us.
Let me know what you think and where this might go.
EDIT: I just found out "The Powers That Be" (namely Stack Exchange) aren't going to link from the site. This isn't a big deal overall, as any blog can be advertised from Meta. Just updating.