This comes up a lot:
- Low beams out high beams work
- High Beams work, Low beams don't, But . .
- No low beams but do have high beams
- Electrical - Low beams out, high beams still work
- Low beams don't work but the high beams work in a 2002 Toyota Tacoma
- Low beam headlights out, High beam working
- High beams work, low beams do not. What is wrong with headlight?
- Daughter's 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 SE - No Low Beams - High Beams Fine
- Low beams don't work but high beams do. What do I do?
- Low beam headlights don't work, High beam headlights do
- Nissan vanette, low beams not working, high beams are! New relay wires still no change? It's a 1998
- 1994 GMC Rally 3500 Low Beam out, High beam works intermittently
- low beam does not work, daytime running and high beam do
- My low beams don't work
- Low beams don't work on VW Golf MK3
- Low beams won't work
- Low beam not working in headlight
I was thinking of going through all the answers, making a list, posting it as a canonical question for this then CV'ing all those as duplicates.
Question 1: Any objections?
Question 2: There's a number of other "my headlights don't work" questions that don't fit "low beams out, high beams work". Assuming no major objections, should I try to put together a general troubleshooting guide that goes beyond just low beams being out, or leave it specific?