Sorry for the open ended question. Its kinda weird to fit it into the format. Basically this is the whole idea:
- Bunch of us agree to attend some car related event.
- Hang out.
- Tell stories.
- Show off our cars (if possible).
My idea would revolve around a USA based meetup. Preferably in the southeast corner of the country.
- A racing event where we could (hopefully) participate or have a kickass time watching. Road racing or Drag. No preference. Even NASCAR, sprinters or any turn-left only event. Well, the figure 8 events too. :D
- A cruising event where we could get into a rental car and totally not add nitrous to it and make burnouts.
- One of those cars & coffee events or similar.
- A giant swap meet for any make. These are usually filled with oddball parts and great memorabilia.
What this would not be:
- A chance to get drunk and kill somebody while drunk driving.
- A bachelor's party type of thing. No hookers, strippers, etc. Unless you go by yourself to the strip club. But that's your decision.
- A business meetup.
- Obviously, no illegal activies of any kind (drugs, etc).
Please reply if this meets your fancy. Not a whole lot of people need to participate. A half dozen would be the minimum to keep it fun and not creepy.